We understand what traveling with a preschooler is all about. Discover ways we make traveling with little ones easy and fun.
Helpful Tips to Plan Ahead
Find age-appropriate attractions and entertainment, and helpful tips for traveling with little ones!
- Little Guests under 3 years of age get free entry into Disney Theme Parks and Disney Water Parks.
- Disney Resort Guests enjoy extended Disney park hours, known as Extra Magic Hours, which offer a rare and unique opportunity to enjoy additional time in Walt Disney World® Theme Parks—above and beyond the standard operating schedule—at no extra charge.
- Disney’s FASTPASS reservation system, which reduces time spent in line, is available at select Disney Theme Park attractions. The following “Fun for Little Ones” attractions use Disney’s FASTPASS system:
- Magic Kingdom® Park
Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
Peter Pan′s Flight
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios®
Voyage of the Little Mermaid
Toy Story Mania!
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Magic Kingdom® Park
Services Just for Little Ones
- A Rider Swap option is available at select Disney Theme Park attractions. Rider Swap is when Guests take turns waiting with youngsters too small to ride a certain attraction, then “swap” with another adult Guest from their party to experience the ride without standing in line twice. See a Cast Member at the attraction for additional information.
- Single-day and multi-day stroller rentals are available at Disney Theme Parks. Look for the stroller symbol on each Disney Theme Park Guidemap, available at the Park entrance.
- Baby Care Centers, hosted by Nestle Good Start, can be found in Disney Theme Parks and offer private rooms with rocking chairs for nursing mothers, diaper-changing rooms and rooms with highchairs. Diapers, formula and teethers are available for purchase. Look for the pacifier symbol on each Disney Theme Park Guidemap, available at the Park entrance.
- Many restaurants at Disney Resort hotels and Disney Theme Parks feature balanced, healthy and fun children’s menus. Some restaurants host Character Dining experiences, which may require advance reservations.
- Cribs, bed guardrails, baby-sitting services and child-care programs are available.
- Disney’s Magical Express offers complimentary shuttle and luggage service from the Orlando airport to their Disney Resort.
- Guests staying at a Walt Disney World Resort enjoy free transportation and free parking at the Theme Parks.
- When staying at a Disney Resort, it’s a short trip back to the room for a nap before returning to the Park to watch fireworks at night!
- Disney Gifts or souvenirs purchased within Walt Disney World Resort can be delivered to the front of the Theme Park or to a Disney Resort for free.
Want to take the thinking out of your Disney Vacation Planning? Let us do the work for YOU! Contact us today for your FREE no-obligation quote. Click here to see why everyone is booking their Disney vacation with WDW Guru Travels. Planning is when the magic begins!