With this new hassle free airport transportation service, Disney Resort Guests*:
- Attach the personalized luggage tags we send out and check their bags at the hometown airport. (one luggage tag per person)
- Bypass baggage claim upon arrival at Orlando International Airport and board deluxe air-conditioned motor coaches to their Disney Resort. Bags will be claimed and delivered directly to the room.** (Pet carriers must be claimed and handled by Guests).
- Guests arriving at the airport after 10 p.m. should be advised to claim their luggage at the baggage claim and take it with them to the Disney’s Magical Express motor coach to their resort.
- Guests save on transportation costs, tolls, and more – the service is complimentary.
- Guests traveling on participating airlines (domestic flights only) can utilize the Resort Airline Check-in Service at their Disney Resort and can receive their return airline boarding passes and check their luggage, bypassing airport check-in. (Guests can pre-register for this service at the Disney’s Magical Express Welcome Center at the Orlando International Airport.)
- At this time participating airlines include Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, AirTran Airways, Continental Airlines,Delta Air Lines, JetBlue Airways, Southwest Airlines, United Airlines, US Airways.
- Guests flying on JetBlue Airways and Southwest Airlines will be subject to airline bag fees for additional bags past the airlines’s allotment. Guests with multiple bags on these airlines will have the option to check additional pieces through their airlines’ ticket counters at Orlando International Airport or they may call Baggage Airline Guest Services to pay their airline’s checked luggage fees in advance of checking in at the Resort Airline Check-In desk.
- Guests flying on AirTran Airways, Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, Continental Airlines, Delta Air Lines, United Airlines and US Airways who wish to check bags through Resort Airline Check-In will need to call Baggage Airline Guest Services to pay their airline checked luggage fees in advance of checking in at the Resort Airline Check-In desk. Otherwise, Guests will need to check-in at the airport.
- Guests not traveling on participating airlines have their bags taken back with them on a deluxe air-conditioned motor coach from their Disney Resort to the Orlando International Airport. (Adobe PDF)
- This service must be booked at least 10 days in advance of hometown airport departure. Disney is unable to provide service without advance reservation with Disney’s Magical Express.
Sample Disney’s Magical Express documents (Adobe PDF)
*This service is not available to Guests of the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels and the Downtown Disney® Resort Area Hotels.
**Luggage delivery may take up to 3 hours after the Guest has checked in. Therefore, it is highly recommended that clients pack a carry-on bag with any items that may be desired for use while awaiting delivery of luggage.