WDW – Character Dining
Character dining is a great way to give your child some one-on-one time with some of their favorite Disney characters. Determine what characters you want to see and our Guru team will take care of the rest. Character dining does fill up very quickly, so make sure to connect with your travel professional well before your 180 day mark.
Some of the options for character dining include:
- Dine with classic princesses at 1900 Park Fare at Disney’s Grand Floridan Resort.
- Princess Storybook dining is available at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in Epcot World Showcase.
- Cape May Cafe at Disney’s Beach Club includes Goofy and friends for a fun filled meal.
- Chef Mickey’s at the Disney’s Contemporary Resort features Mickey and friends.
- Cinderella’s Dining is at Disney’s Grand Floridan Resort.
- The Crystal Palace inside Magic Kingdom stars Pooh, Tigger and the gang.
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort has a Mickey themed dinner.
- The Garden Grill in Epcot, Future World, is a revolving restaurant that showcases Mickey and friends.
- Garden Grove gets a visit from a few of Disney Characters at The Swan Hotel.
- Enjoy a Perfectly Princess Tea Party at Disney’s Grand Floridan with a visit from Princess Aurora.
- Start the day with Goofy and his pals for breakfast at the Four Seasons.
- Hollywood Studios features Disney Junior characters at Hollywood & Vine.
- Have breakfast with Lilo and Stitch at ‘Ohana inside Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
- Animal Kingdom features Donald’s Dining Safari for breakfast and lunch at the Tusker House.
- Seasonal favorites at various locations include: Jedi Star Wars Dining, Cosmic Character Dining, Backyard BBQ
Please note that characters do change and reservations are limited.Get your FREE quote!