Adventure awaits your family in Costa Rica! Statistics show that families are looking for more adventure when they vacation together but with safety and financials a big concern among families traveling internationally can be difficult. Traveling to Latin America will solve your fears of safety and also add major value to your wallet without sacrificing any of the adventure. We have seen a surge in families and couples looking to travel to Costa Rica so we thought we’d share with you why it makes our top pick for family adventure travel! Remember, our Guru Travel Professionals are always here to help you plan the adventure of a lifetime.
While many of us feel we want to be adventurous, most of us fall into a category as a more cautious traveler.
What does this mean?
- You are very concerned for the safety of your family and you want to make sure that you pick the right vacation for your family.
- Diet is of a concern for you when you travel. You want to make sure that the meals you are provided with are safe, healthy and of value.
- You want your family to experience new cultural experiences and adventures and want to make sure your family is not board during your travels.
- You are concerned with all of the information out there and are not quite sure who you can rely on to help you plan a family vacation with value, and safety in mind.
All of your concerns are exactly why we recommend Costa Rica as your out-of-the-box family adventure! In Costa Rica you will experience lovely tropical beaches, the grandest adventures, the wonders of nature, scintillating culture, all the necessary components of an ideal family vacation! Costa Rica is a democratic and peaceful country.It abolished its army in 1949 and was awarded with the Oscar Arias Nobel Prize for Peace in 1987. Its literacy rate (96%) is the highest in the Americas. Costa Rica’s primary economic base consists of tourism, technology and agriculture including coffee and bananas.
Our Preferred Costa Rica Vacation Partner Offers non stop flights with family friendly, convenient travel times.
Travel Times in Hours
Chicago (ORD) 5
New York 5.25
St. Louis 5
TO SAN JOSE:
Los Angeles 5.75
New York 5.5
How do you tour Costa Rica?
- Planned intinerary from Swiss Travel Costa Rica
- Driver is not you or your party, so enjoy the view stress-free!
- In the company of others to make new friends!
- Self-guided, non-escorted tours
- Discover Costa Rica at your own pace
- Find the unexpected by stopping along the way!
Located in the northwest on the Pacific Ocean, Guanacaste is known for its warm climate, incredible bird watching, and excellent surfing, snorkeling, and beaches. The coast is indented with bays, peninsulas, and there are a significant number of protected areas, including coastal, mountainous, terrestrial, and aquatic ecosystems where life develops with exuberance. Guanacaste’s climate is in total contrast to the rest of the country. It is the driest region of Costa Rica, with a mixture of forests, beaches, extensive plains, and an impressive volcano range. From November through April, the plains receive no rain, but in wet season, everything turns green.
TOP RECOMMENDED TOURS
- Tabacón Hot Springs
- Areanl Volcanos- View breathtaking scenery while walking through the green, lush rainforest.
- Canopy Tours & Hanging Bridges
- White Water Rafting Adventures
Do you know?
Costa Rica is one of the most valued environmental destinations. About 25% of the country has protected forests and reserves. There are more than 100 different protected areas to visit.
We’d love to chat with you and your family about planning your Costa Rica adventure. Contact us today by calling 877-825-6146 or by emailing us at email@example.com.Tropical Vacations FREE Quote
Tags: Adventure, Costa Rica