So we’ve been talking a lot about trying something new with your family. Does the thought of a journey through the winter wilderness of Wyoming and Yellowstone National Park sound intriguing? If so I have an idea for you!
Adventures by Disney just put out their amazing 4-night/5-day itinerary for December 2017-February 2018. On this stunning vacation you’ll delight in panoramic views of the breathtaking snow-capped Rocky Mountains, explore steaming geysers and go dog sledding across the snowy terrain.
The highlights of this trip include many bucket-list locations with a twist! These tours are designed with the family in mind.
- Iditarod Dog Sledding-Learn the art of “mushing” against a backdrop of powdery white snow while a team of enthusiastic sled dogs guides you through the Wyoming wilderness.
- Relaxing in the Granite Hot Springs-After sledding through the frosty terrain, soak in the invigorating waters of this scenic spring and take in the magnificent views of the mountain.
- Yellowstone’s Winter Wonderland-Discover the glory of winter in Yellowstone National Park with its snow-covered mountains, steaming geysers and majestic wildlife roaming the countryside.
- Evening Sleigh Ride-Savor a picturesque sunset among the Tetons as you bundle up for a cozy sleigh ride and stop for hot beverages and appetizers ’round a crackling campfire.
- Old Faithful-Enjoy a snowshoe excursion around Old Faithful with the opportunity to watch the famed geyser erupt into spectacular plumes of steam above the snowy landscape.
This trip is sure to delight your need for an adventure!
Let’s plan a trip! Call us at 877-825-6146 or email us at email@example.com. We are delighted to chat with you.