Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay is continually rated as a favorite port of call by Disney Cruisers. This island is a truly spectacular way to spend the day at the beach. There are so many great features but my favorite, is that it is all included. In perfect Disney fashion, Disney’s made it easy for your family to come and go as they please because your Disney ship will dock right at the island.
Covered outdoor restaurants dish up delectable burgers, BBQ chicken and ribs, grilled island style and included in the price of your cruise package. Alcoholic beverages are available for purchase by Guests 21 years of age or older.
Disney Imagineers designed Castaway Cay with one-of-a-kind areas and activities for every member of the family.
- Kids (ages 3-12) have their paradise planned by Disney counselors at Scuttle’s Cove with bountiful beach activities.
- Teens can kick back, listen to music and participate in activities at Hideout, their own secluded area close to the beach.
- Serenity Bay is a secluded beach exclusively for adults.
- Have fun together at the Castaway Family Beach.
- Relax in a premium 325-square-foot private, furnished cabana found in 2 locations: Castaway Family Beach (for families) and Serenity Bay Beach (for adults).
- And of course, there are port adventures for everyone to enjoy.
Now onto the fun stuff! When you disembark the ship, you may wonder where to go. My answer= the tram. Take a look at our full tram ride video and pay close attention to my hot tips which will help you be the best prepared Disney Cruiser.
For your free quote contact us today at 877-825-6146 or you can email us direct at email@example.com. We look forward to adding extra magic to your cruise vacation.Disney Cruise Line FREE Quote