*Scroll down for some “Frozen Fun” activity sheets.
This winter at Disneyland® Resort you can encounter more opportunities than ever before to experience the magic of Disney’s animated hit, “Frozen.” For the first time in forever – but only for a limited time beginning Jan. 7, 2015 – “Frozen Fun”, live atDisney California Adventure® Park, transports you to the most magical place this side of Arendelle!
Some of the highlights coming to Disney California Adventure Park include:
- “For the First Time in Forever – A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration” – The MuppetVision 3D theater in Hollywood Land has been transformed for this event into the beautiful Crown Jewel Theatre from Arendelle. Join the Arendelle Historians – along with special appearances by Anna, Elsa and Kristoff – for a fun and comedic retelling of the unique history of their kingdom, filled with delightful, sing-along moments from “Frozen.”
- “Olaf’s Snow Fest” – Stage 17 in Hollywood Land plays host to an immersive winter wonderland straight out of the Kingdom of Arendelle, complete with a giant snow play area and musical performances by The Frolicking Fjords and The Tubadors. Glide down a snow slide, build a snowman of their own, or visit everyone’s favorite snowy pal, Olaf, and give him a warm hug.
- “Anna and Elsa’s Royal Welcome” – Anna and Elsa move from Fantasyland to an elegant new location inside the Disney Animation attraction at Disney California Adventure Park, where you can meet them as part of a special royal greeting.
- “Freeze the Night! A Family Dance Party”” – Each evening, you can “chill out” in Hollywood Land with music, dancing, interactive fun, and more in this new, family friendly experience featuring wintery décor, dazzling lighting effects, cool photo spots, yummy treats and frosty beverages for all ages.
- Wandering Oaken’s Trading Post – Here you can pick up the latest “Frozen”-inspired apparel, plush, toys, mugs, and more.
While “Frozen Fun” officially launches at Disney California Adventure Park on Jan. 7, 2015, a sneak peek of many of these exciting experiences begins Saturday, Dec. 20, 2014.
And, starting Jan. 7, 2015, there’s also more for “Frozen” fans to enjoy at Disneyland Park! “Mickey’s Soundsational Parade” returns with pre-parade appearances by Anna and Elsa on their special float.
Plus, at Fantasy Faire, the Royal Theatre’s resident storytellers, Mr. Smythe and Mr. Jones present a fun-filled retelling of the “Frozen” story.
This holiday season also brings a new addition to one of the most charming and beloved Fantasyland attractions. The Storybook Land Canal Boats will soon include excursions through the world of “Frozen,” offering views of the fjord-side village of Arendelle, including the stately castle where Anna and Elsa grew up, Wandering Oaken’s Trading Post, and Elsa’s mountaintop ice palace.
And, don’t forget about Olaf’s Frozen Ice Rink and the new Anna & Elsa’s Boutique, both open now at Downtown Disney® District.
DLR_FrozenActivitySheets (click to print)
Are you ready for a Disneyland Resort vacation? Contact us today for your free online trip proposal. We would be delighted to work with you. Call 877-825-6146 or email us at email@example.com.