There are many celebrations at Walt Disney World but there is something truly spooktacular about Halloween at Walt Disney World. I have to say that for my family, it comes in first place as our favorite time of year to visit.
- Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party is abbreviated as MNSSHP on many planning forums and social media as well as this guide.
- MNSSHP is a separately ticketed event. Please contact your Guru Travel Professional to add on a ticket for your stay.
- The party takes place after hours from 7pm-Midnight several times a week from September-October.
- With a MNSSHP ticket you can enter the park on your ticketed day starting at 4pm even though the party does not begin until 7pm.
- You cannot make Fastpass reservations during the MNSSHP.
- The tone of the event is, well, “Not-So-Scary”, and is appropriate for children of all ages.
What is MNSSHP?
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is a Halloween-themed special event held on select dates in Magic Kingdom® Park. Purchase of an additional event admission ticket is required to attend Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
During Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, Guests of all ages are encouraged to dress up in their favorite Halloween costumes. Even better, you can collect delicious candy as you trick-or-treat around Magic Kingdom Park.
Besides attractions what do I get?
In addition to many favorite Disney attractions, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is filled with special entertainment, including:
- “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular” – a new Cinderella castle forecourt stage show, will take place exclusively at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party this fall. “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular” features the mischievous Sanderson Sisters from Disney’s “Hocus Pocus” as they return to the mortal world for one night during the Halloween season to cast a spell on everyone in the Magic Kingdom Park. The show also includes appearances by the Disney villains, and features dancers, projections and special effects.
- Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade – including Disney Characters and the stars of the Haunted Mansion attraction. The parade begins with a spook-tacular ride by the Headless Horseman. Arrive early to secure your seat to get a great view. There are two parades each party night.
- Happy HalloWishes – a spectacular fireworks show where the Disney Villains go trick-or-treating in the sky.
- Many favorite Disney Characters and Disney Villains in special Halloween costumes. You can meet the Seven Dwarf, the Wicked Witch and so many others. Don’t forget your autograph book!
- Special lighting, music and theming effects transforms special areas of Magic Kingdom Park into happy haunted hollows.
- Dance Parties-Enjoy some of your favorite characters as you join in on a high energy dance party.
- Many of Disney’s rides and attractions are open during the party. This is an excellent time to get on rides in your Halloween costume and enjoy lower wait times.
- Trick-o-Treat– There are several trick-o-treat stations scattered throughout the park. If you have an allergy be sure to head on over to guest relations for some alternative options.
- Special Photo-opportunities-Halloween is an awesome time to get some spooky pictures with your family.
Click to enlarge the 2014 Maps from Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party.
How much does it cost? (contact your Guru Travel Professional to add your tickets to your package)
2015 Event Dates with Ticket Prices: Tickets on sale now.
September 15, 18, 20, 22, 25, 27; October 1 – Advance: US $68 (plus tax) for adults; US $63 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9); Day of the Event: US $74 (plus tax) for adults; US $69 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9)
October 2, 4, 6, 8, 12, 13, 15, 18, 20, 22, 25, 27; November 1 – Advance: US $74 (plus tax) for adults; US $69 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9); Day of the Event: US $79 (plus tax) for adults; US $74 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9)
October 9, 16, 23, 29 – US $79 (plus tax) for adults; US $74 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9)
Halloween – US $87 (plus tax) for adults; US $82 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9)
For a special touring plan contact your Guru Travel professional or call us to book your Fall Walt Disney World vacation at 877-825-6146. You can also click below to request a quote!Get your FREE quote! Tags: Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party