Let’s face it Disney World is full of overstimulation sights, sounds and smells. Naturally we may forget tostop and smell the roses while at Walt Disney World. Next time you arethere….take the time to pay close attention to the small details, relax andenjoy!
Here are my top ten things I love about Walt Disney World.
10. The man’s voice that is used in Disney Transportation, his voice isunique just to Walt Disney World. When I hear it, I know I am home. :0)
9. There is nowhere else I can go in the world and be as tired as I am atWalt Disney World and yet, I am still motivated for more.
8. I just love using my snack credit to get a Dole Whip Float at Aloha Islein Magic Kingdom. My family and I have created some magical memories overour daily sweet treat.
7. You woke up early, made rope drop, went on a ton of rides, ate lunch andare working up a sweat. One thing I love about Disney World is the ability togo back to my room for an afternoon nap….ahhhhh the feeling of crisp coolsheets is just priceless.
6. The ambiance that is created as you move from one land of Magic Kingdomto the next….did you ever notice that the music does not overlap?
5. I love that my rough and tough son is in complete and utter aweevery time he sees a Disney Princess.
4. I love the unique smell that each Disney Resort lobby has.
3. I have to add “Soarin” to my list because I still feel that itis the very closest I will get to flying. The feeling I have on that ride ispriceless!! Thank you Disney for allowing me to experience this!!
2. I love the excitement that planning a trip to Disney brings into my family’slife. It gives us all something to come together on…and at the end of theday, we know no matter what we do we will be happy because we are at DisneyWorld!
1.Thank you Disney for giving me many magical moments with all of the peoplethat I love in my life. Thank you for igniting a positive passion in me. I loveDisney World!