Happy Tuesday!! Well folks it is the middle of winter and yes,this is when my Disney crave is at its fullest. I eat breath and sleep Disneymore now than ever!!!! This got me thinking about all of the things that I loveand miss about Walt Disney World. :0)
10. The anticipation of dining at a new location that youworked really hard getting into….the best feeling in the world!!!
9. Checking in when you first arrive at Walt Disney World is byfar one of the most magical feelings I have. The distinct smells of the lobbymakes me feel at home.
8. The exciting details that World Showcase has put into eachcountry ie….impromptu plays such as Chinese jugglers and skits in the UK. Ilove feeling like I have literally traveled the “World” all in onetrip.
7. I love looking for secrets with my kids and having people lookat us like we are crazy loons. On this last trip we were looking for all of thephones throughout Magic Kingdom that you can pick up and hear a phoneconversation on. Well needless to say that when we did the MainStreet Party Line…a gentleman in the store could not believe that we werepicking up the phone…lol. I politely let him know it was part of themagic!!
6. I LOVE the Great Movie Ride!!! From the cheesy ride host to thewonderful movies that are featured on this ride I just miss it and love goingon it every time we visit Walt Disney World. Oh yeah and don’t forget, thereare “TwoSides to the Great Movie Ride.”
5. Come on…. we all miss the monorail. You knew that would beone of my ten, well it actually falls into the category of top 5 for me. I havesome wonderful memories of staying at the Polynesian with my best friend in thewhole world!! We would ride the monorail again and again!! Let’s notforget, “Please stand clear of the doors…Por favor mantengasealejado de las puertas.”
4. My family and I LOVEDisney during Halloween!! We love riding the Haunted Mansion while at Mickey’sNot So Scary Halloween Party and seeing the Madame Leota reenactment on thehill. We just love her!!!
3. Pirates of the Caribbeanis a personal favorite of mine. It has a smell that I love!! It is amazing tome when my whole family can go on a ride and fully agree that it is just plainwonderful. As a mom of three kids that are not at all close in age, agreementis priceless!
2. I know it is clichébut walking down Main Street for the first time each trip is the one thing Ilook forward to more than anything else. It lets me know that I am home. I feelmost relaxed once I get to this point in my trip.
1. The number one thingI miss about Walt Disney World is experiencing an attraction for the first timewith each one of my kids! Every time we go, we do something new. I love hearingthem ask to do it again, the excitement is priceless.
We are looking for more fans on our Facebook page. We would be honor if you became a fan!! Plus in February I will be holding some fun contest on our page.
See ya real soon!!