Universal has been ramping up their game the past couple of years from new dining venues, resorts and now a brand new theme park. You may be wondering why we should be so excited about yet, another water park in the Orlando Area. Volcano Bay is not just another water park. This is water park vacationing done right!
We all know that in this era, technology plays a key role in enhancing theme park vacationing. It is no different at Volcano Bay.
Technology & Design to Make the Most of Your Stay
- The park has been designed so there’s no standing in long lines or carrying inner tubes from ride to ride.
- It’s ideal location within Universal Orlando Resort™ makes it easily accessible to guests of the resort’s on-site hotels.
- On-site hotel guests enjoy early park admission* (valid theme park admission required).
- With the power of the TapuTapu™ wearable, there’s no standing in long lines, wrestling with tubes, or waiting for the fun to begin.
- Learn more about the power of the TapuTapu™ with our printable tips here.
A Full Day of Tropical Thrills & Relaxation
- The park boasts 18 incredible attractions, including some that take you right through the iconic volcano.
- Unique daytime and nighttime experiences make it an entire day’s worth of fun.
- You can rent two-story cabanas, enjoy concierge services and other resort-like amenities. Contact your Guru Travel Professional for insider information on securing a rental.
World-Class Theming & Storytelling
- Only Universal’s award-winning designers, the same team responsible for creating the incredible environments of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™, could create such an immersive experience.
- The culture and architecture of the fabled Waturi islanders are brought to life amid the park’s lush tropical landscaping.
- Guests can play and relax in four unique areas of this South Pacific paradise where “Water is life. Life is joy.”
- Towering high above the island is the mighty volcano Krakatau™, which cascades water by day and illuminated lava effects at night.
One of the key points I love here is the fact that you can visit the park at night. This is going to provide you with such a unique experience and water park thrills. For a limited time we have a very special offer for your family.Universal Orlando FREE Quote
SPLASH, STAY AND PLAY VACATION PACKAGE
SAVE UP TO $100§ when you visit all three theme parks. Take your vacation to the next level of awesome with the thrills and relaxation of Universal’s Volcano Bay™ (opening May 25, 2017), a water theme park like no other. Plus, immerse yourself in blockbuster entertainment at Universal Studios Florida™ and journey through legendary worlds at Universal’s Islands of Adventure™.
Vacation Package Includes:
- 4-Night Hotel Accommodations
- 3-Park 4-Day Base Ticket˄ to Universal Studios Florida™, Universal’s Islands of Adventure AND Universal’s Volcano Bay™ (Opening May 25, 2017)
- Early Park Admission◊to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ and Universal’s Volcano Bay™ (Opening May 25, 2017) one hour before the park opens (valid theme park admission required).
- Access to select live entertainment venues˄ at Universal CityWalk™
|SAVE UP TO $100§|
|SAVE $50||When you travel May 25th – August 15th, 2017|
|SAVE $75||When you travel August 16th – October 31st, 2017|
|SAVE $100||When you travel November 1st – December 31st, 2017|
|All travel dates must fall within a valid travel window to receive savings.|
Contact us today to plan your Universal Orlando Adventure and be sure to ask us to add on the Splash, Stay and Play Package. Call us at 877-825-6146 or email us at email@example.com.Universal Orlando FREE Quote