My husband and I took our boys (9,12) to Xel-Ha Park as an excursion on our most recent trip to Mexico. We had the most amazing and adventurous day with our boys and would totally do it again.
Snorkel and water activities at inlets, rivers and cenotes
Xel-Há Park is an amazing natural aquarium located in the Riviera Maya, 76 miles to the south of Cancun and 30 miles away from Playa del Carmen, the perfect setting for water activities in a natural wonder full of life.
It is an unlimited snorkel paradise where visitors of all ages can swim among blue, orange, golden, colorful fish. A place full of surprises where adventurers can slide in fun zip-lines (Salpichanga), test their balance at the Floating Bridge or enjoy the feeling of a jump from the Cliff of Courage.
Eco tourists will love the natural way of having fun at Xel-Há, riding a bike through the jungle trails, admiring different species of native plants at the nursery or visiting the queen conch conservation program.
For those who want a time to relax, there are rest areas with hammocks in front of the inlet, and beautiful sceneries for peaceful walks like the Chacahs Garden.
Kids have a special place for them at the Children´s World, with activities such as a paddling pool, rope climbing, hanging games, painting and drawing.
You will enjoy Continental breakfast, lunch buffet and unlimited beverages. Admission to the park also includes a towel, snorkel gear and the use of locker.
- All you can eat, drink and snorkel
- Adventure World: jumps from a 16.5 feet high platform, rope games and aquatic zip-lines
- Cross the river on inner tubes
- Walks and bike rides in the middle of the jungle
- Children’s world
Xel-Há Admission Includes
- Continental breakfast from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Snacks and lunch buffet from 11:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Choose to eat at any of our 4 restaurants
- Domestic open bar and unlimited non-alcoholic beverages all day
- Water activities at the inlet, river and cove
- Use of the snorkel gear with a free snorkel tube
- Access to gardens, The Meliponary and The Nursery
- Life jackets and inner tubes
- Rest areas with lounge chairs and hammocks
- Towels, restrooms, dressing rooms, and showers
- Free Parking lot
- Access to ATM’s and shops
Want to see what my family did for a day? Watch our video.
- Wear comfortable beachwear and swimming suit, hat and sunglasses.
- You need water shoes.
- Waterproof cover for your phone.
- Bring a change of clothes (one towel is included in admission)
- Sunscreen and insect repellent must be free of the following chemicals: Benzophenone, Etilhexila, Homosalate, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Octyl Ssalicylate, Octinoxate, Oxybenzone, and Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane. In case visitors do not comply with this requirement, they receive a free chemical sunscreen sample at our information booths in exchange of theirs, which they will get back at the end.
- Extra cash or credit card for souvenirs, optional activities and personal expenses.
[maxbutton id=”8″ ]
Are you ready to book your Xel-Ha adventure? Contact us today at 877-825-6146 or email us at email@example.com. We look forward to helping you plan.