We are the authority on family travel and we have some tips to get you properly planned for your Spring Break vacation. Of course, if you are using a Guru Travel Professional to help you plan, your trip will be all the more successful.
- Price is not always what it seems-Beware of price! I cannot tell you how many people come to us daily with a price that seems so good, but there is always a catch. Did you know that when you book with online discount travel agencies you are also treated as such?! Travel Agents work hard and spend money to not only gain knowledge but build relationships with your travel destinations so that you can get special treatment. You get what you pay for, online travel agencies such as Expedia are not there to service you, they are there to give you a deal and that is it. We know where to send you and where not to send you, we are vested in your vacation being magical because, you cannot return a bad vacation.
- The Right Location-While a deal might seem like a good idea upfront, don’t fall for it before you talk to a professional. It is imperative that you are fully educated on your location before you go there. Did you know that many locations in Mexico do not offer swimable beaches? We know this, and if you tell us that swimming in a beach is a priority, we know where to send you.
- Magical Enhancements-You are spending your hard earned dollar at your vacation of choice. Don’t come back and have your neighbor ask you if you hit the hottest thing there? Your travel professional knows all of the hot spots to visit when you are on your spring break vacation. We also know the less than perfect locations to send you.Let us guide you to all of the safe and fun locations that fit your family needs.
- Travel Deals-There are so many vendors and deals out there. Just because a place is listed as cheaptravel.com does not mean they have the best option for you. Your Guru Travel Professional can price-match and even find you the best deal out there.
- Manageable-Consult with your Guru Travel Professional to pick a manageable destination for your family. Spring Break is only a week long, make the most of it by traveling to a place that is not crowded and does not require a lot of planning. Here’s our list of favorite spots.
We would be honored to help you plan your amazing travel adventure! Contact us at email@example.com or by calling 877-825-6146. We look forward to working with you.Get your FREE quote!
We have a special offer for you!
Tags: Spring Break