I am sure you have heard that Disney does a spectacular job of celebrating, right? This is not an exception on Disney Cruise Line. Did you know that beginning in September, Disney will transform each one of their ships to reflect all of the Halloween happenings. Not to worry, it will be an extra-spooky celebration packed with haunted tricks and fun-filled treats for the whole family!
My family and I have had the pleasure of enjoying several sailings during Halloween on the High Seas and I have to say, I really love it! While everything is still packed with the Disney magic you know and love, you get just a tad bit extra during the fall season.
- Mickey’s Mouse-querade Party, a super-fun family costume party with games, dancing and lots of candy!
- A Nightmare Before Christmas – Sing and Scream, an interactive singalong movie experience followed by meet-and-greets with Jack and Sally.
- Haunted Stories of the Sea, where a mysterious sea captain tells campfire-style ghost stories on the upper deck beneath the eerie glow of the night sky.
- Halloween Isn’t Just For Kids, a special celebration just for adults where the nighttime entertainment district becomes the setting for a costume contest and a Villainous Takeover on the dance floor.
Plus, with costumed character greetings, special Halloween treats and a magical Pumpkin Tree that transforms throughout the cruise, the not-so-spooky memories are sure to stay with you for years to come.
Disney has cruises sailing from both coasts this fall:
- From New York City: Disney Magic sails four- and seven-night Canada cruises and five- and six-night Bermuda cruises departing Sept. 20 to Oct. 29.
- From San Diego, California: Disney Wonder sails two-, four- and five-night Baja cruises, a seven-night Mexican Riviera cruise and a 14-night Panama Canal cruise departing Sept. 14 to Oct. 19.
- From Port Canaveral, Florida: Disney Fantasy sails seven-night Eastern and Western Caribbean cruises departing Sept. 1 to Oct. 27. Disney Dream sails three- and four-night Bahamian cruises departing Sept. 3 to Oct. 29.
Want to know more about planning your fall Disney Cruise Line vacation? Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 877-825-6146. Our team of Cruise Planning Experts wants to help you.[maxbutton id=”4″ ]