Disney World is know for great food and some fun drinks from around the world. While I don’t make drinking a big part of our Disney vacation, I do enjoy having a nice beverage from time to time while at Epcot or during a few of our table service dinners. Here is my list of drinks I like to have when we are at Disney.
In no particular order….
1. Sparking Pear Ale in the UK at Epcot-This ale is made by Magner’s and it is SO smooth! My favorite thing to do is to visit the vendor drink cart just outside of Rose and Crown Pub, grab a glass and enjoy a song or two by The British Revolution.
2. Rosa Regale-Purchase a glass over in Italy at Epcot and many other places around Disney World, including Disney Cruise Line. Just about the best glass of wine you will ever have. A special thank you to Guru Jenn Hart for introducing this to me several years ago..even if you don’t drink wine or don’t enjoy red wine…I know you will LOVE Rosa Regale.
3. Grand Marnier Slushie- You can find this little paradise in a glass over in the France Pavilion in a drink vendor cart. You will not be sorry you tried this refreshing drink.
4. Frozen Margarita-Of course everyone needs a Margarita from Mexico at Epcot. There are several frozen options at a drink cart located outside but for a more sophisticated drink, head on into the Mexico pavilion and visit La Cava, there you will find a selection of high-end tequilas and Margarita flavors that will blow your mind! I tried the avocado and really loved it!
5. Lapu Lapu- Found at ‘Ohana at Disney’s Polynesian Resort. I think this is my favorite drink on Disney property! There is something about sipping rum out of a pineapple that is so enticing, refreshing, and relaxing. Do not miss out on this option. Do be prepared to pay $17 for this one and I would only budget for one as they are STRONG. :0)
Do you have a favorite adult beverage at Disney? Share your’s with us!
Are you ready to plan your Disney Destination Vacation? Let the experts help you plan. Contact us at 877-825-6146 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also click below to request a quote.