Money Saver Monday!!
This will be the last in our series of FREE/inexpensive Disney souveniers. I have really enjoyed researching for the best options for budget souveniers. This week we are going to talk about FREE/Cheap souveniers….now some of these are debatable as souveniers but if you are sentimental they may work for you. Enjoy!
Collect it all…..
As you travel at WDW you will notice that there are a lot of items that you receiev that you can use as a FREE souvenier. Here is a list of items that some Disney travelers have reported keeping as souveniers:
- Towel Creatures(yes it is confirmed you can keep these :0) )
- Paper Menus
- Park Maps
- FREE Mickey stickers that Cast Members hand out. (sometimes they give you a handful)
- Resort Room Pen/Paper
Now for some cheap options:
- Antenna Topper- When I was there last they were about $4 each.
- Disney Magnets-Almost every gift-shop carries magnets. I just love seeing them on my fridge!!
- Postcards-Why not frame a few postcards and add them to your desk or your special “Disney Place” in your home?
- Cellphone charms-These are surprisingly inexpensive. My daughter gets a few for her friends every time we visit. Cost $5!!
- Disney Pen and Pencils-My kids love to buy pens and pencils and use them at school.
- Refillable Resort Mugs
Last but certainly not least….pictures! Take a ton of pictures while on your Disney vacation so that you can be sure to keep the Disney memories alive at home. :0)
Do you have a favorite FREE/Cheap Disney souvenir? I would love to hear from you!!
See ya real soon!!