Welcome back to our weekly post where we answer your questions about a specific travel topic or destination. This week we are answering your questions about Norwegian Cruise Line. Before we get started, get into the Norwegian vibe. With all of the cruise options out there, it is good to make sure that you are cruising with a cruise line which perfectly matches your cruise style. This is where a Guru Travel Professional comes in.
Let’s get started with a quick video on who Norwegian is and what they have to offer.
It’s clear to see that Norwegian’s style is free, relaxed and fun. They cater to families, couples, and singles looking to disconnect from life and just roam the world free.
- Does Norwegian Cruise Line have formal nights? Part of the ambiance of being free at sea is also in the dress code. Norwegian really does feel like in order to have a good time you have to be free to dress as you feel comfortable. For those who want to dress up for dinner each night, you can do so. You can expect to see a broad variety of styles and dress on a Norwegian Cruise.
- Does Norwegian Cruise Line have wifi? Absolutely! You can use your own laptop or device, you can even head on over to the internet cafe just to check your email. Some ships offer in stateroom access, access to printing and even laptop rentals for just $3 a day. In case you are wondering how much the connection is going to put you back..below is the list.
Item # Description Approx. Price UCP Ultimate Cruise Plan (all ships)
Per day price for voyages 1-12 days
$29.99* USD UCP Ultimate Cruise Plan (all ships)
Per day price for voyages 13 days or longer
$24.99* USD TP100 Time Plan (100 minutes)
All ships except Sky & Breakaway
$75.00* USD TP250 Time Plan (250 minutes)
All ships except Sky & Breakaway
$125.00* USD TPS60 Time Plan (60 minutes)
$39.00 USD TPS100 Time Plan (100 minutes)
$55.00 USD TPS300 Time Plan (300mb)
$59.00 USD TP1000 Time Plan (1000mb)
$125.00 USD *Prices are subject to change based on ship and sail date.
- Does Norwegian Cruise Line have hair dryers? Yes they do.
- Does Norwegian Cruise Line have an app? On select ships you can utilize the iconcierge. This app will allow you to keep tabs on what is going on around your ship. Available on board: Norwegian Breakaway, Norwegian Dawn, Norwegian Epic, Norwegian Escape, Norwegian Gem, Norwegian Getaway, Norwegian Jade, Norwegian Jewel, Norwegian Pearl, Norwegian Spirit, Norwegian Star, Norwegian Sun, and Pride Of America.Features Include:
- Shore Excursions Previews and Bookings
- Restaurant Information with Menus and Bookings
- Entertainment Information and Reservation
- Folio Review
- General Information, such as Onboard Services, Spa Services, and Shopping
- Daily Activities
- Cruise Rewards Information
- Messenger/Phone Features with Other Guests during your cruise (Nominal One-Time Fee During Cruise)
- Phone Calling with Family and Friends Back Home (Nominal Per Minute Fee During Cruise)
- Does Norwegian Cruise Line have a private island? Yes they do! In fact, they have two! The Great Stirrup Cay is located Bahamas’ Berry Island chain. This island is close to Fort Lauderdale. The second private island is Harvest Caye which represents a partnership between the cruise line and the government of Belize, which owns the island.
- Does Norwegian Cruise Line have irons? Yes they do. Norwegian Cruise Line has several irons which they will loan you for a few hours at a time.
Are you ready to set sail? Want more expert information? Call us today at 877-825-6146 or email us at email@example.com. We would be honored to help you plan your Norwegian Cruise Line vacation.Cruise Vacation FREE Quote