You’ve spend several hundred dollars to get a taste of holiday magic at Walt Disney World’s extra ticket event, Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, now what? You only have 5-hours to get everything in…how do you do it? I am here to help guide you through what will be the most magical Christmas Party celebration ever!
I am not going to bore you with the dates of the party or pricing info, you can get all of that right here.
Some of the most basic information to start with is what not to do.
- Do not make a dining reservation during the party. In addition, I do not recommend eating while you are there at all. You can take advantage of holiday treats another time. Check out my post where I share all of the holiday offerings at Disney’s Hollywood Studios here.
- I would not recommend doing anything you can do during normal park hours. This includes, meeting characters which can be met any other time, and normally running attractions. The only time I would recommend hitting attractions is if you specifically purchased your hard ticket so that you can get through lines when crowds are lower. Another time, would be if you follow my touring plan, you will have enough time to add in some extra rides.
Here’s a quick rundown of special activities, and shows which are exclusive to the party.
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party features:
- Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration, a jubilant new stage show that fills the air with music, laughter and shimmering snowflakes featuring Mickey and lots of his Disney pals
- Mickey’s Once Upon A Christmastime Parade, complete with a special appearance by Santa Claus himself
- An exclusive holiday fireworks extravaganza – Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the Spirit of the Season
- Live entertainment featuring Disney Characters
- Meet and greet opportunities throughout Magic Kingdom Park with some of your favorite Disney Characters
- Complimentary cookies and hot cocoa
- A magical snow fall on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Special access to many of the most popular Magic Kingdom attractions
Fireworks Holiday Dessert Party at Tomorrowland Terrace
At Magic Kingdom Park, wishes come true—complete with spectacular views of our holiday fireworks…and sweet treats too! Available once again in conjunction with Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party on select nights from November 9 through December 22, 2017, the Holiday Wishes Dessert Premium Package gives you fantastic views of Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the Spirit of the Season fireworks bursting high above Cinderella Castle.
Before the fireworks, at a table decked with boughs of holly, discover a host of holiday-themed cupcakes and desserts prepared by our pastry chef, along with a bountiful buffet of sweet treats—like chocolate dipped strawberries, chocolate mousse, ice cream, cheeses and fresh, seasonal fruits.
So raise a cup of good cheer with sparkling cider, signature lemonades, specialty Christmas drinks, hot chocolate, coffee or tea, and then marvel as the sky above explodes with color, music and lights!
Have you planned your 2017 Walt Disney World Vacation yet? If not, we would be honored to help you plan. Email us today at email@example.com, you can call us at 877-825-6146.Walt Disney World FREE Quote