Tuesday’s Top Ten
We have officially entered the month of love. If you areplanning to visit Walt Disney World over Valentine’s Day youmay want to have something romantic planned for that special someone. Believeit or not there are a ton of romantic things you can do at Walt Disney World.Some may require more planning then others.
My top ten list of romantic things you can do at Walt DisneyWorld:
10. Flowers-Did you know that there is a Walt Disney WorldFlorist? They are just amazing and can prepare custom gift basketsand flowers for any occasion, including Valentine’s Day. Call (407)827-3505 or visit them online at http://www.disneyflorist.com/.
9. Take an evening walk along the beach at Disney’sPolynesian Resort and watch wishes for a free yet completely romantic evening.
8. While you are at World Showcase at Epcot, check out thewine selection at each country or even at your resort gift shop. Then pick upsome great chocolates from France and you are all set for a quiet, romanticevening in your resort room. (be sure you are able to open the bottle of wine)
7. Dine at the very romantic SanAngel Inn at Epcot’s Mexico pavilion.
6. Surprise that special someone with a spa treatment. Click here for detailson the spectacular spa services offered on Walt Disney World property.
5. Even if you are not staying at Disney’s Boardwalk Resort,spend some time acting like a kid again by playing carnival games. After somecarnival fun, end the night with a Surrey Bike for two for just $20/half hour.
4. Make a reservation at Jiko, located at AnimalKingdom Lodge you will be in for a real treat!! After your dinner take a walkout on the animal viewing area for a peaceful yet romantic view of the animals.
3. Splurge on that once in a lifetime meal at Victoriaand Alberts….a meal you and your Valentine will never forget.
2. Take your sweetheart on a romantic carriage ride!!! VisitDisney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground for a once in a lifetimeopportunity of Disney romance. You will take an 30 minute ride in an oldfashioned horse-drawn carriage ride. Click here forpricing and information.
1. The most romantic thing you can do at Disney World is toenjoy a specialty cruise and watch fireworks!! While this option is not cheap,it will be something that your sweetheart will never forget. Click here forcruise options and pricing.
Have you ever spent time at Disney World for Valentine’sDay? What did you do?
We are looking for more fans on our Facebook Page. Wewould be honor if you became a fan!! Plus starting Wednesday we will be holdingsome fun contest on our page. Are you ready to win some gift cards??? :0)
See ya real soon!