Are you a Disney Visa Cardmember? If so, you can save up to 40% when you book a room at the all-new Disney’s Riviera Resort for most stays from December 16, 2019 through March 31, 2020.
Disney’s Riviera Resort opens December 16, 2019! Influenced by the grandeur of Europe, this enchanting escape offers beautiful scenery, a wide variety of comfortable rooms and convenient transportation to Walt Disney World® Resort theme parks!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to take in the majesty of Disney’s Riviera Resort, the newest Disney Vacation Club Resort—opening December 16, 2019! Influenced by the grandeur of Europe, this enchanting escape offers beautiful scenery, a wide variety of comfortable rooms and convenient transportation to Walt Disney World Resort theme parks!
Just the Facts!
Disney’s Riviera Resort opens December 16, 2019!
– Inspired by the European grandeur Walt Disney experienced in his travels along the Mediterranean coastline, but reimagined à la Disney magic
- In 1935, Walt, Lillian, Roy & Edna Disney took an extended grand tour of Europe that would have an impact on Disney storytelling for decades to come.
- With its castles and colorful, fairy-tale villages, Walt fell in love with Europe – the art, the architecture, the food, and, of course, the stories.
- Guests will have easy access to the Disney Skyliner, which will have a station at the resort
– Dining Options:
- Topolino’s Terrace – Flavors of the Riviera, one of the most stunning dining experiences in all of Walt Disney World® Resort (Located on the rooftop of Disney’s Riviera Resort)
- Le Petit Café – the perfect place to gather with lattes and loved ones while you relax between the day’s adventures, and enjoy an array of coffees o Bar Riva – a European and Mediterranean-inspired poolside hot spot
- Guests can choose from Deluxe Studios that sleep up to five, modern Tower Studios designed for two, One- and Two-Bedroom Villas, or even Three-Bedroom Grand Villas
Let’s take a look!
INSPIRED BY EUROPE. IMAGINED BY DISNEY.
With its castles and colorful, fairy-tale villages, Europe has long inspired some of Disney’s greatest stories and works. Now, that inspiration has shaped Disney’s Riviera Resort – the newest Disney Resort – inspired by the grandeur of Europe, but reimagined à la Disney magic. At this enchanting new vacation destination in the heart of Walt Disney World® Resort, you and your family can write your own vacation stories.
At Disney’s Riviera Resort, each detail is drawn from the magic of Europe and the Mediterranean that Walt Disney fell so in love with once upon a time. Discover a unique art collection celebrating beloved Disney Characters and icons, influenced by master artists who found inspiration along the European Riviera. Or, be our Guest in a lovely café where you can gather with lattes and loved ones.
Perched on the rooftop of Disney’s Riviera Resort is Topolino’s Terrace – Flavors of the Riviera, one of the most stunning dining experiences in all of Walt Disney World Resort and a perfect vista overlooking the nighttime spectaculars of nearby Epcot® or Disney’s Hollywood Studios®. Here, every moment lasts a little longer, as you and your loved ones revel in a leisurely European way of life.
Let your family rediscover the joy of life away from the everyday hustle and bustle in stylish accommodations, ranging from Deluxe Studios to One- or Two-Bedroom Villas, Three-Bedroom Grand Villas that sleep up to 12, or even modern Tower Studios designed for two, which are unique to Disney’s Riviera Resort.
Bask in days of pure vacation bliss as you and your family splash around in the Riviera Pool while little mademoiselles and messieurs enjoy S’il Vous Play – an interactive water play kids area. Or, take a trip via the new Disney Skyliner, a sky-sailing gondola system that will transport you to nearby International Gateway at Epcot® or Disney’s Hollywood Studios®.
With magic only Disney could create around every corner, Disney’s Riviera Resort at Walt Disney World Resort is sure to welcome you and your family for a once-in-a-lifetime vacation.
Disney Skyliner opened September 29, 2019 and Disney’s Riviera Resort opens December 16, 2019.
Contact us today to take advantage of the limited time savings of up to 40% off! Call 877-825-6146 or email us at email@example.com. We look forward to working with you.