We receive questions daily about various types of travel. Today, I want to focus on Disney Cruise Line. Here’s list of questions and answers for you on the hottest questions being asked this week.
- Does Disney Cruise go to Hawaii? Hawaii is not a normal port of call for Disney. A couple of years back, Disney had several special sailings which made stops in Hawaii. As of now, only early 2019 Disney Cruise itineraries have been announced. Be sure to follow us so you know as soon as they release the rest of 2019 itineraries.
- Does Disney Cruise Line have a casino? The answer is no.
- Does Disney Cruise have wifi? Absolutely! There are various ways to stay connected while at sea. Click here to learn more about what Disney Cruise Line offers in the way of connectivity.
- Does Disney Cruise have a drink package? No…but they do offer drink specials, beer bundles and a wine package. Here’s the official info on bringing your own alcohol on board.Disney Cruise Line Guests 21 years and older may bring a maximum of 2 bottles of unopened wine or champagne (no larger than 750 ml) or 6 beers (no larger than 12 ounces) on board at the beginning of the voyage and at each port of call. These beverages must be packed in carry-on (not checked) bags or luggage.Guests wishing to consume wine or champagne that they have brought on board in one of the dining rooms will be charged a corking fee of $25.00 per bottle.Please note:Any alcohol packed in checked luggage will be removed and stored until the end of the cruise.
Any wine or champagne in excess of 2 bottles or beer in excess of 6 beers will be stored until the end of the cruise.
Bringing liquors and spirits (including powdered alcohol) on board is prohibited. These items will be stored until the end of the cruise.
Guest MUST retrieve any stored alcohol at the end of the cruise. Items not retrieved will be destroyed and no compensation will be offered.
Alcohol brought on board may not be consumed in any lounge or public area.
Please note that the Disney Cruise Line alcohol policy is subject to change without notice.
- Does Disney Cruise include food? Yes! In fact, they include a lot more than just food. I’ve posted about the way Disney Cruise Line beverages can save you money here. As far as food, yes it is all included. There are a couple of specialty dining experiences on each ship but other than that, everything is included. Make sure you read my article on the top things you need to know about Disney Cruise Dining here.
- Does Disney Cruise charge for infants? There are a couple of things you need to know here. The minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line is 6 months of age on the day of sailing; however, the minimum age for Transatlantic and Panama Canal itineraries is 1 year of age on the day of sailing. Nurseries are available for ages 6 months to 3 years for an additional nominal fee and via scheduled appointment only. There is a ton to do with a little one at sea..be sure to check out our link here.
- Does Disney Cruise Line offer a military discount? Yes! This is not on all sailings and only available for very specific times of year. Be sure to connect with us so that you can learn more about these discounted offers.
There you have it! We’ve answered the top questions this week for Disney Cruise Line vacations. Are you ready to cruise? Contact us today by calling 877-825-6146 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We would be honored to help you plan.Disney Cruise Line FREE Quote