I had the honor of being invited to a private event held by Disney here in Chicago. This event was to preview the all new Pandora: World of Avatar. I have to tell you, I am really excited about this. Disney has put so much detail and passion into this project, it is sure to provide both old and new Disney fans a beautiful place to continue the magic!
Believe me, I always think it is time to visit the Walt Disney World Resort but now, more than ever, I believe that a Walt Disney World Resort Vacation should be on the books for everyone! Since 2011, we have all waited the opening of the much anticipated Pandora-World of Avatar expansion at the Animal Kingdom Park. While the announcement of the expansion brought fourth some mixed emotions from the Disney community, my support of this expansion has remained strong.
One of the most noticeable differences for theme park goers is that Animal Kingdom Park has been extending operating hours. Nothing will be more noticeable than the Extra Magical Hours that will be taking place between 5/27-7/4/17. The park will be open until 1 am daily. This is historic for Animal Kingdom.
Not only will you now be able to enjoy some of your favorite attractions at night but in many cases night will provide a much different ride experience. Just imagine experiencing Kilimanjaro Safaris at night over a beautiful sunset as you view animals in their natural habitat.
Brand new to Animal Kingdom is their nighttime show, “Rivers of Light.” Rivers of Light allows you to embrace the magic of nature during a nighttime scene awash with captivating special effects, music and animal folklore.
Witness the Tree of Life as it comes alive at night like never before! Make sure to add this beautiful show to your list of must-dos. Every 10-minutes flickering fireflies magically appear and stir to life the wondrous animals spirits carved into the tree’s towering trunk—bringing to light a stunning visual swarming with vivid color and animated imagery. This is truly a beautiful sight to see![maxbutton id=”3″]
Join a cavalcade of dancers, stilt walkers and musicians for a nighttime dance party in the streets of Discovery Island! If you like a party, do not miss the opportunity to dance and party the night away with a spirited group of Islanders welcome you to a larger-then-life gala celebrating the wonder and beauty of nature and who we are together—the “Nature Family.” Carnivale is a fun time for everyone in the family.
As of 5/27/17 you will be welcomed to Pandora: The World of Avatar.
Journey to a distant world where floating mountains defy gravity. Where nature comes alive in a brilliant bioluminescent glow and mystical rivers flow. Where you can fly on the back of a mountain banshee and feel it breathing beneath you.
For the first time ever, Alpha Centauri Expeditions, in partnership with Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park, has made it possible to explore Pandora—offering unique expeditions and previously unimaginable possibilities in interplanetary adventure travel.[maxbutton id=”3″]
- Avatar Flight of Passage-Hop on a mountain banshee and get ready for a first person flight over the beauty and wonder of an incredible landscape. This journey is sure to leave you in awe.
- Na’vi River Journey-Glide down a gentle, mysterious river and feel a sense of wonder as the full beauty of Pandora reveals itself. Located within the Valley of Mo’ara, Na’vi River Journey offers explorers an experience that has to be seen—and heard—to be believed!
- Valley of Mo’ara-Walk about through the Valley of Mo’ara and get ready to discover a world like no other! There’s more to Pandora than expeditions like Avatar Flight of Passage and Na’vi River Journey… much more! All around its enormous floating mountains, you’ll quickly uncover the valley’s one-of-a-kind dining and shopping experiences—along with sights, sounds and experiences that include:
- Exotic plants that come to life with beautiful bioluminescence each night
- A Na’vi-built drum circle, containing instruments playable by all
- Na’vi totems and other cultural items found throughout the land
- Brand-new Wilderness Explorers challenges and badges to collect
- Satu’li Canteen-Featuring international-inspired cuisine, vegetarian options and specialty libations.
- Pongu Pongu-Quench your thirst the Pandoran way at an otherworldly pit-stop offering Na’vi-inspired refreshment.
- Windtraders-Discover exotic merchandise and souvenirs celebrating the flora, fauna and culture of Pandora.
- Colors of Mo’ara-As you trek through the Valley of Mo’ara, drop by this colorful kiosk for a Na’vi-inspired face painting.
Are you ready to visit Pandora? Contact us today to begin your magical adventure! Call 877-825-6146 or email us at email@example.com.[maxbutton id=”3″]